For ### and ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter princess72913
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

princess72913

Guest
Prayers that my boyfriend realizes we belong together and that he comes back to me soon and that he loses interest in the other woman. That he asks me soon to return to him and that God helps me during my difficult time.
 
If he left you for another woman why do you want him back? Men know what they want immediately. Did you pray with someone who has discernment to discover if he's the one God has chosen for you?

Heavenly Father, I praise you for knowing who you've chosen as a husband for this young woman. The man who loves, protects, prays for and honors her. Please give her confirmation about this guy & if he's not right for her, remove her feelings for him immediately. If he's not the one for her, move him out of the city where she is completely so she has no doubt. Draw her to the man you've chosen & bless her to know that a deep level of respect for him that she has for no other man she's met is what points that he's her man, hand picked by you. I praise you because you faithfully answer prayers. Give her a deep desire to study 2 Peter, Deuteronomy & Ephesians 5 so she knows how to be a godly wife who respects, honors, serves and supports her husband's vision. In Jesus' Name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my boyfriend and I. We are in courtship and want to marry within a year if the Lord wills and we are compatible. But we are long distance, a few hours away from each other. We both work together and because of our job's strict attendance policies, it will be a while before we can...
Replies
9
Views
115
I would greatly appreciate your prayers during this season of my life. Please pray that God will open the door to a new job as soon as possible. My current workplace has become very unstable, and I don't feel supported by management. I believe it would be best to find a new opportunity while I...
Replies
12
Views
264
Plaease pray for me. It's been long time since I met my belived woman, lack of time and lack of interest have been the obstacles the enemy has placed between us. Please Lord, let me see her again soon to talk and strengthen our relationship with your blessing. I'm suffering because I've put in a...
Replies
11
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,538
Messages
16,777,886
Members
648,094
Latest member
Zaullaormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom