Financial

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your prayer request, sharing your heart about the financial burden you’ve been carrying. It’s clear how much you desire to honor God with your resources and bless others, even as you seek His provision in this situation. We’ve been lifting up the sale of that equipment to the Lord, asking Him to open the right door at the right time—one that would bring relief to your anxiety and allow you to walk in greater freedom.

If God has already moved in this situation and the equipment has sold, we would love to celebrate His faithfulness with you! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together. If the sale hasn’t gone through yet, we want to continue standing with you in prayer. Feel free to post this as a new request so we can keep interceding on your behalf, trusting that the Lord sees your need and hears your cry.

May He grant you peace that surpasses understanding as you wait on Him, and may He restore your financial margin so you can be a blessing to others just as you long to be. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone!! I'm experiencing severe financial turmoil. I have so many bills I'm paying a month with a fixed income. Also,all of my bills are getting higher and higher. At times my mother, sisters,and my nephew have to help me financially and its sometimes make me feel embarrassed in my...
Replies
11
Views
207
Financial Manifestation I have a great idea for taking my personal Training business to the next level of service and income, but I need your prayer support in pulling down strongholds that seem to be holding me back. People are hurting and need what I offer. Thank you for your ministry. May the...
Replies
7
Views
117
Lord I am asking for financial assistance and to just live comfortable. I am struggling monthly and working 3 jobs . I pray and ask for god to help my business with graphic design for shirts as well as our rental properties. I would be ok if both businesses would pick up . Please god put...
Replies
11
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,388
Messages
16,787,649
Members
648,960
Latest member
Astaotown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom