Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord, I come unto you and ask for financial breakthroughs. I am drowning in debt. I pray and believe that you are the owner of all Diamonds and Gold. I pray that you shall clear for me as promised, you shall never leave nor forsake us. Restore love and grace in my family. SET ME FREEšŸ™šŸ¾
Amen
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name today and for always protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Show us how and let us all do what is needed to stay safe and protected. And God bless each of us with the desires of our hearts that is the will of God for each of our lives. God cause us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with knowledge, wisdom, and a strong persistent desire to fulfill our God's purpose (the reason why You created each of us). And God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and tell God Thank You!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my financial breakthrough, debts and commitments are heavy for me. Thank you so much šŸ™šŸ½
Replies
7
Views
129
We would like to request prayer,for financial breakthrough,car repairs,need a privacy fence,new owners,on vacant property,and it needs brought up to standards,we need the privacy,my grands have their play area in the backyard,we need the privacy.In Jesus name,we pray .We pray for healing,prayer...
Replies
9
Views
148
I am currently in an extreme debt of arrears at my banking institution and other private lenders,hence the reason i am kindly and humbly asking for urgent miracle prayers to open doors and create opportunities for me to get through this drastic financial crisis. I am desperately in need of...
Replies
11
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,092
Messages
16,784,303
Members
648,673
Latest member
Brmariarad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom