Financial problems

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm in a deep distress part of my life, where my mental strength is crushed and physical strength and energy is ineffective. Me and my family undergoes a big financial crisis. Already, I have lakhs of money debts to others, beyond that again unexpected financial pressures. My family peace is...
Replies
10
Views
54
🙏 Please keep my family in your prayers as we are going through a difficult financial crisis. Pray that God provides for our needs, opens doors of opportunity, and gives us strength, peace, and wisdom during this challenging time. ✝️
Replies
13
Views
78
Myself ###, son to Late ###, my father passed away last week on ### and I could not do much to save his life. He was suffering from pain and I did not have the money to take him to hospital. Though on ### Friday he arranged some money and went to give blood for testing at a hospital. The next...
Replies
11
Views
477
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,011
Messages
16,783,252
Members
648,562
Latest member
Elmoadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom