Financial Prayers Needed ### ### Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vlpatton7

Guest
I have lost my job and have been applying everywhere and still no job. I don't qualify for unemployment because last year I worked as an independent contractor almost the entire year. My ### had to move 6 hours away to find a job. We want to get married and live together but he is so behind from being without a job he is living with his parents. Now I am without a job and me and ### are suffering greatly. Please pray for a job and for me and my ### to finally be able to afford a place so we can marry and live together. Please pray for financial blessings and that I spend them the way the Lord wants me to.
 
I praise God, our Jehovah Jireh, who has already made provision for your employ. God knows the plans he has for you. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. To give you a future and a hope. Amen
 
Lord open the doors and answer this prayer. Please Guide and direct as to where these ### can find good paying jobs that they are able to do well. Lord help them with wisdom to manage their finances and put their lives in your hand Lord. In Jesus name Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need financial prayers . My state taxes have not come In . Please pray they are deposited soon . Last year I got them on time. Pray hard they deposit so I can pay some bill and I am worried about paying and just not fully given it to God . Please pray with me and for my health but more so...
Replies
11
Views
188
My husband retired and it depleted the savings my mom left me, we are in debt and working on getting bankruptcy, which is I feel is a fresh start. I work part-time retail, which is all I have been able to find at my age, (no one wants to hire a lady over 55). I feel fearful for our future, I...
Replies
13
Views
435
Please pray for me that God will send my Boaz soon. I am so discouraged going out all the time seeing couples while I'm still single. I've tried to do God's will to the best of my ability. My ex called off our engagement and dumped me because I stopped fornication and followed God. I was falsely...
Replies
9
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,323
Messages
16,821,201
Members
651,326
Latest member
Sierdenland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom