Financial issues.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm in a huge financial bind. I have an appointment tomorrow to get help on my rent and back rent. I need the money to come through this week to get caught up. I face eviction. I have a disabled person in my household and I have to take care of them. I need favor.
Replies
11
Views
149
Please pray for me for all my loans and debts to get cleared. I am getting so much threatening phone calls to repay the loans and debts from the agents. I am so much in distress. I do not know what to do. Sometimes I feel like I will commit suicide or I may get heart attack. Moreover one of my...
Replies
11
Views
189
Jesus please help me. I am so sick and I cannot get better. Please let my husband resolve situation at work with enough tax not being taken out of his check, and please let the legal, medical and financial issues be resolved. Everything is a mess right now. I got him help and he won't call about...
Replies
10
Views
269
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,457
Messages
16,788,270
Members
649,028
Latest member
Irlaroador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom