Archangel Sachiel,
I call upon your divine strength and your love for me. Touch my life with your divine energy, be in my life, grace it with abundance and money. Send opportunities my way to acquire wealth. I want my family and loved ones to be in a better place. Please dispel any negative energies that are stopping miracles, financial blessings, and healings from flowing into my life. I am struggling and need your help. I love you and I receive it with faith in Jesus Christ! Thank you God with all my love, Amen 🙏🏼
 
Archangel Sachiel,
I call upon your divine strength and your love for me. Touch my life with your divine energy, be in my life, grace it with abundance and money. Send opportunities my way to acquire wealth. I want my family and loved ones to be in a better place. Please dispel any negative energies that are stopping miracles, financial blessings, and healings from flowing into my life. I am struggling and need your help. I love you and I receive it with faith in Jesus Christ! Thank you God with all my love, Amen 🙏🏼
 
Archangel Sachiel,
I call upon your divine strength and your love for me. Touch my life with your divine energy, be in my life, grace it with abundance and money. Send opportunities my way to acquire wealth. I want my family and loved ones to be in a better place. Please dispel any negative energies that are stopping miracles, financial blessings, and healings from flowing into my life. I am struggling and need your help. I love you and I receive it with faith in Jesus Christ! Thank you God with all my love, Amen 🙏🏼
 
Thank you for being there. Thank you for your help. Amen 🙏🏾 I need my money today
 
Archangel Sachiel,
I call upon your divine strength and your love for me. Touch my life with your divine energy, be in my life, grace it with abundance and money. Send opportunities my way to acquire wealth. I want my family and loved ones to be in a better place. Please dispel any negative energies that are stopping miracles, financial blessings, and healings from flowing into my life. I am struggling and need your help. I love you and I receive it with faith in Jesus Christ! Thank you God with all my love, Amen 🙏🏼
 
Hello pray for ### house to sell and ### will get the money due to ### and ### daughter. Thank you, thank you very much.
 
Archangel Sachiel,
I call upon your divine strength and your love for me. Touch my life with your divine energy, be in my life, grace it with abundance and money. Send opportunities my way to acquire wealth. I want my family and loved ones to be in a better place. Please dispel any negative energies that are stopping miracles, financial blessings, and healings from flowing into my life. I am struggling and need your help. I love you and I receive it with faith in Jesus Christ! Thank you God with all my love, Amen 🙏🏼
 
Archangel Sachiel,
I call upon your divine strength and your love for me. Touch my life with your divine energy, be in my life, grace it with abundance and money. Send opportunities my way to acquire wealth. I want my family and loved ones to be in a better place. Please dispel any negative energies that are stopping miracles, financial blessings, and healings from flowing into my life. I am struggling and need your help. I love you and I receive it with faith in Jesus Christ! Thank you God with all my love, Amen 🙏🏼
In Jesus Mighty Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ex's father passed away . Please pray for strength and comfort for his close ones during these difficult times. Help them, God, and also financially.Bring them all to repentance and salvation through Christ Jesus,asap,in Jesus name amen.
Replies
12
Views
56
Lord please let us receive monthly financial help from the state for our mom who has Alzheimer, diabetes and depression, heart and blood pressure and gastrointestinal issies. Lord have mercy and let us find favor in the eyes of those clercs/administrators in the health departement and let us...
Replies
11
Views
103
Heavenly Father, please help ### financially as the not working and really need financial help. Thank you all for praying with me for hom.
Replies
10
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,498
Messages
16,811,720
Members
650,838
Latest member
Screethainver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom