Financial Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Morilbar

Guest
Please pray for our crisis financial situation.

That God would grant us wisdom, grace, mercy & favor.

We need a miracle.

HE IS ABLE.
 
Father you said that you would provide all of our needs according to your riches and glory through Christ Jesus. Father I pray that you would grant this family favor in regard to finances. I pray that you would give them wisdom and knowledge regarding their financial affairs. I pray that you would even give them favor with the creditors. I pray that you would meet all of their urgent needs. I thank you father that we serve a God of miracles. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 


Child of God,



Be Encouraged! I have prayed and asked God to honor your prayer request.

God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20).





Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and I those I love and care about. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!





Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister



PS: If You Absolutely, Positively, Undeniably, No Doubt About It, Want to Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & For the Rest of Your Life…Just Obey God’s Word! Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God. God Honors Obedience, You have God’s Word on It.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am currently in an extreme debt of arrears at my banking institution and other private lenders,hence the reason i am kindly and humbly asking for urgent miracle prayers to open doors and create opportunities for me to get through this drastic financial crisis. I am desperately in need of...
Replies
11
Views
130
Earlier this year, I worked extremely hard and had almost earned enough to cover all of my living expenses for the entire year. But in mid-August, when I was exhausted and not in a good mental state, I made a mistake and unfortunately lost it all. I originally thought I had lost only about...
Replies
12
Views
134
I am facing severe financial crisis. Not able to pay my debts. Kindly pray that the Lord lift me up from all the problems.
Replies
12
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,373
Messages
16,821,713
Members
651,347
Latest member
Aeriudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom