Financial breakthrough

Marhwir

Disciple of Prayer
Financial breakthrough for ### and ###
Grace to prosper in all aspect of ### life
Unmerited Favour
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I need financial breakthrough and favour from around the world, I need contract, I hate seeing myself unable to help others when I am supposed to, but financial constraints is depriving me. I have a heart of giving but, I don't have to help even when I wishes to and love to.
Replies
10
Views
273
Praying for breakthrough in my career, for the right door to open for employment. For continued wisdom on how to navigate this season. Favour with the decision makers. Continued financial provision, hope and grace in the process. Strength to persevere 🙏
Replies
15
Views
133
I am praying for a financial breakthrough in my life, since I lost my job I'm currently not in a position to pay my kid's school fees and my house rent
Replies
12
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,979
Messages
16,783,050
Members
648,535
Latest member
Courtance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom