Aessarsethimb

Humble Prayer Partner
I'm a ### year old, my life is getting backwards financially. My friend or man to be lost a job due to corona. I'm already having ### kids to look after plus a man to be. I don't pay much, I only a little. I can no more afford to pay my debt. I studied logistics and transport for ### years. I paid my second year and left N$### to write my exam. I could not write because I owe the school N$### to finish writing my exam. And I have time till the end of April to pay in order to write my exam. I thought of selling my house and buying a new one, smaller that I can afford. I signed papers because I got a buyer, but till now all is quiet and the time is running. The first buyer also wasted my time; all was finished, the bank gave her money to buy my house at the buying of the house, the time the money supposed to be paid in. I don't know what was the problem; the lawyer signed all just while all was finished, the payment got stuck and the buyer cancelled. This I'm waiting is a second buyer. Pls I need a big prayer in my life for all to go well. So that I can pay my education and buy a better place. Good day. ###
 
I'm a ### year old, my life is getting backwards financially. My friend or man to be lost a job due to corona. I'm already having ### kids to look after plus a man to be. I don't pay much, I only a little. I can no more afford to pay my debt. I studied logistics and transport for ### years. I paid my second year and left N$### to write my exam. I could not write because I owe the school N$### to finish writing my exam. And I have time till the end of April to pay in order to write my exam. I thought of selling my house and buying a new one, smaller that I can afford. I signed papers because I got a buyer, but till now all is quiet and the time is running. The first buyer also wasted my time; all was finished, the bank gave her money to buy my house at the buying of the house, the time the money supposed to be paid in. I don't know what was the problem; the lawyer signed all just while all was finished, the payment got stuck and the buyer cancelled. This I'm waiting for is a second buyer. Pls I need a big prayer in my life for all to go well. So that I can pay my education and buy a better place. Good day. ###.
I prayed for this in Jesus name.
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from all Covid-19 variants. Show each of us what to do, what not to do, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. And God bless each of us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for each of our lives. God bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Let us all come to know You and make You known. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanks, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with the desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill our God-Purpose as we work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/SIZE][/FONT]

God Bless You! God Got You! Please Click on the Link Below And Pray
```
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am praying for a financial breakthrough in my life, since I lost my job I'm currently not in a position to pay my kid's school fees and my house rent
Replies
12
Views
120
Praise God brethren, Pray for me so that I get money to begin my timber business at the place I already deposited my rent. Also pray for me so that I can get important buyers so that I can expand my business.
Replies
9
Views
159
Father God, I ask in Jesus name for this next step in the truck repair to be fully paid for today. Father God, we are taking the truck in this morning to have the last part of the engine repair done today, and I come before Your Throne of Grace, Mercy and Provision asking for a way to be made to...
Replies
10
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,265
Messages
16,786,129
Members
648,848
Latest member
Kioroinian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom