Financial Blessing

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I ask for prayer for a financial blessing. I'm in a bind. All my bills are behind. I don't know how I got in this situation. All of ### please pray for ###.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Praying in Jesus Name, Amen


Have you ever thought about the teaching of taking no thought for your life? It's amazing to take no thought for your life and wait on the Lord to put something on your heart to do. I have had physical and emotional pains vanish singing in myself humming take no thought for my life, I give it all to you Lord. Check out Isaiah 55:7, Matthew 6:25 and Proverbs 3:7 & 8 the verses will bless your socks off :)
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things! Stand on God's word - you have even more power than a conqueror - believe it.

Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us. {Romans 8:37}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Can you please pray for financial blessing for my business because I just got a massive bill I was not expecting and I need money to pay this The business does not have the funds currently for this to be paid off
Replies
11
Views
67
God, please provide a financial blessing for me and her mother. Give me wisdom about every financial decision she needs to make, open the right doors for employment and additional income, and give her peace when the numbers feel overwhelming. Please provide what they need without placing a...
Replies
12
Views
189
I'm currently in a shelter and I've been battling overcoming addiction. I relapsed after been 2 years sober. I'm going on 3 weeks clean and been filling out job applications. I thought I had a job but yesterday I got a email saying I'm not eligible do to my past background. Im currently am on...
Replies
10
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,819
Messages
16,815,295
Members
651,024
Latest member
Wyneatel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom