Finances

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-1549

Guest
As many other Americans, we are struggling financially now as never before. We have already lost our home of over 20 years and most of our possessions. MY husband is working part time in a grocery store, and my business of over 25 years is showing a loss for the last 2 years. Our prayer is that we continue to thank God for the good in our lives and trust Him that we can pay our monthly bills when on paper it is not possible. We pray that my business once again increases and my husband either finds another job that he is qualified for (he is a college graduate, and retired army officer) or gets a promotion. This long term financial problem is taking its toll on our marriage, and our hopes and dreams of a better tomorrow.
 
I am agreeing with you in prayer in this situation as I am facing the same thing. Our God is a God of miracles. Blessings to you
 
I am praying for you and your husband to become a more financially increased family and to have strength and hope and love. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my family. We are really struggling financially especially due to me not having a job right now. I have applied everywhere and been denied or never heard back. I now realize God has been leading me this whole year to start a business so I am trying to do that and making every...
Replies
11
Views
78
Please pray for our finances to improve and a loan goes through so we can pay all of our bills and my husband ### won't lose his job. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
11
Views
192
Hello, I had lots of problems with my finances the last few months and the devil constantly attacks my finances through lack and loss...please pray for me that now it gets better and I can overcome this hardship in Jesus name.
Replies
13
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,954
Messages
16,816,953
Members
651,101
Latest member
Cheissil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom