Finances

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past few days as you’ve sought the Lord for provision in your finances. It’s been our joy to lift up your needs—especially the practical ones like shoes for your child—and to trust God together for His faithfulness to meet every responsibility before you.

If the Lord has already answered this prayer in ways you can see, we’d love to celebrate His goodness with you! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together. If you’re still waiting on His provision, we encourage you to post this request again so we can continue interceding on your behalf. Either way, we’re standing with you, believing that God hears and will move in His perfect timing.

May He bless you with His peace and wisdom as you seek Him, and may you experience His provision in ways that draw you even closer to His heart. We pray this in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I surrender my finances and purpose to You in all circumstances. Provide the resources I need to fulfil my calling and create a positive impact. Give me wisdom to earn, save, invest, and manage finances responsibly. Open doors of opportunity that align with my vision and bless...
Replies
10
Views
174
Thank you Jesus for all the miracles you have done in my life thus far. You are good and you are always bigger. My husband lost his job in April and our severance is almost up. My daughter tore her ACL recently and is needing surgery. We have bills and big financial responsibilities and my...
Replies
10
Views
158
Please pray that God becomes Lord over every area of my finances. Although I work, I have very little to show for it. I cannot seem to trace where my money goes, and I am carrying debts and many financial responsibilities. Lord, teach me to steward my finances wisely, provide for every need, and...
Replies
11
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,178
Messages
16,785,046
Members
648,753
Latest member
Vaireorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom