Finance problem health cyst tumor problem no ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please I am asking humbly that you convict the person responsible for the technical glitch on the website that I am trying to use for my application and let it WORK. I need this desperately. I have contacted all the possible people I can think of to help me, and no one is. Please just let...
Replies
10
Views
210
Needs safety in mind health and body. Lord open the door of finances, ask for blessings in a form of a baby, a job. I surrender all my problems in your hand, Master. Fill with your presence. Heal me, my family, and above all, we surrender everything in your hand, Master, you know the best and...
Replies
3
Views
286
Pray for our finance problem My ###'s job My ### ### school fees We want a car
Replies
8
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,021
Messages
16,783,346
Members
648,579
Latest member
Qsayview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom