Finally-job interview

stopthepain

Disciple of Prayer
I finally did get one request for a job interview next Tuesday at 3 p.m. I am going to need this to be able to survive and feed my children and not be evicted. Thank you and God's blessings to all of you who have prayed for me so far so that I would not take my own life. I am still here alive today, and this is my first chance to do something to fix all of this. Please pray that they will want me, please pray that I will convey to them that I can do this job, and that I will be an asset to their company! PLEASE Lord, let me get this job and end the suffering of my family. I am begging and pleading for this!
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
I have been praying a lot for you, and I also asked many people yesterday to pray for your job situation at a similar time of your posting this update. I believe this interview is already an answered prayer! We will definitely continue praying for you that this interview will go well. God bless!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have an interview for a job tomorrow that I desperately want and need. I have done so much preparation for it but would really appreciate any support and prayers to get me through the interview tomorrow and to be successful getting the job
Replies
10
Views
141
I am asking for prayer that I get the job! I interviewed with the department manager Wednesday on Zoom, and moved forward to an in person one to meet the team leads and tour (done today). Please pray that I am favored above all other candidates remaining to interview for the position, and that...
Replies
14
Views
149
Back on Sept ###th I had a job interview with a Law Firm working as a Mail Clerk. I have not heard from them yet and I'm getting stressed out about it. I'm praying that they will call me early next week and tell me that I've been hired. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,822,060
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom