Final Exam & Future

We are so grateful that you shared your heart with us and allowed us to stand with you in prayer during this crucial time. Your final exam and the path ahead are heavy on your heart, and we have lifted up each of these concerns before the Lord, trusting in His wisdom, grace, and provision.

We prayed that the peace of Christ would guard your heart and mind as you prepared, that clarity and recall would fill you as you answered each question, and that the professors would extend understanding where it was needed. We also asked the Lord to confirm His direction for your future, giving you confidence that He is leading you into the purpose He has prepared for you.

Now, as time has passed, we would love to hear how the Lord has moved. If your exam went well and you feel His hand guiding your next steps, please share a praise report so we can rejoice with you! If you’re still waiting for answers or feeling uncertain, know that we are here to continue praying with you. You are not alone in this journey, and we will keep lifting you up until you see God’s faithfulness unfold.

May the Lord continue to strengthen your faith, calm your fears, and open doors that no one can shut. We trust that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion. Keep seeking Him, dear one, and remember that His plans for you are good.

In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings Children of God,My name is ### and i am writing my final exam which determine my future next month,May you please help me with prayers,passing this exam is a key to our family breakthrough poverty.Please help me thank you
Replies
10
Views
181
Hello my family, today I take my final exam and I need to pass in order to not get dismissed from my grad program. Please pray for me!
Replies
10
Views
144
Dear Jesus please pray for me as I retake my final exam - I have been revising but I am so tired. I am so afraid that I will fail again. I don't want to let everyone down they're all counting on me. My husband and I have to leave the country I have studied in and we have jobs etc all depending...
Replies
11
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,062
Messages
16,784,062
Members
648,644
Latest member
Kiorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom