fell and was hurt

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my brother fell - pain in the area of ribbsone side. Please pray that it will heal if its broken or half broken. I am very concerned because the two of us are taking care of our old mother - ### - early Alzheimer, diabetes...no possible pneumktorax or similar in Jesus name (pierced lungs).
Replies
9
Views
45
I was ### days free and I just fell back into it ### minutes ago and i have already committed the act. Please pray for me to repent and for Jesus to forgive me. Thank you
Replies
13
Views
143
I fell for lust again. I am a teen, so I am posting anonymously. I probably won't see the comments, but I just need prayer. I am a Christian, but I keep falling over and over. I just need prayer.
Replies
10
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,708
Messages
16,814,197
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom