Feelings of depression

You are welcome. God's word is faithful and TRUE and it is the LIVING word. To give your mind a distraction you could go walk in a strange neighborhood or a new park with headphones playing the word.
HOLY SPIRIT PLEASE SEND LOVE AND COMFORT FROM WITHIN OVER ###.

I don't have depression but I have studied remedies that can shake a brain out of the funk of sadness. In my own life I suspect that the Lord has allowed greater hardships to come to replace the current misery just to jolt me. Message me anytime! Here for you online as needed to help.
The Holy Spirit has an amazing diverse ministry for us. In the beginning as God created all the Spirit brought order over chaos and nothingness. HOLY SPIRIT OVERSHADOW THIS MIND WITH BLESSINGS OF LOVE, CALM, PEACE, EXPECTATION OF FUTURE AND NEW THINGS COMING AND VICTORY ASSURED IN JESUS. Asking for all help in the name of Jesus to heal and stop this depression from coming back. Amen!

song on YouTube with total inspiration to keep going! Remember the enemy wants us weak, down, open to his attack-
Mandisa- Overcomer

Genesis 1:2
And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
 
GOD i'm feeling overwhelmed and depressed for the last 2 days. Please wrap your arms around my heart and let me know everything is going to be okay. Some days I just want to burst into tears.
I prayed for this in the name of Jesus Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, thanks for the opportunity. I don't feel ok and would appreciate your prayers.
Replies
9
Views
277
Yesterday I spoke with my ex's dad to check in on him and he told me let me just tell you he's not acting like himself. He's OK, but he is dealing with a lot of anger, uncertainty, and depression. His dad told me he and his wife are both extremely upset with their son's choice to break up with...
Replies
13
Views
272
I’m looking for some prayers. My children and I are homeless but live with an elderly man that we take care of in exchange for a roof over our heads. We recently got into a car accident and our car was totaled and the insurance paid off the loan. Leaving us with no car and no money to put...
Replies
13
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,048
Messages
16,806,528
Members
650,500
Latest member
Daelliawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom