Feel blessed today.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

When we gather together in the name of the Lord, then for sure, we are so blessed, helped and healed. Jesus hand of mercy comes to our heart and mind and makes us all feel like we are in heaven.

We are really blessed.
We felt the touch of God.
With thankful heart we sung.
For all the blessings He sent.
Everything that happens to us.
It is Gods will to be blessed.

We felt that you were touched by the heart of God today. Listening with our heart those wonderful words of God telling us that He will be with us wherever we are, whatever we are going through, He will help us and deliver us. Heavenly fellowship we received and experience the love of God over us.

Thank You Jesus for coming to us and touching our hearts.

Amen

When we gather together in the name of the Lord, then for sure, we are so blessed, helped and healed. Jesus hand of mercy comes to our heart and mind and makes us all feel like we are in heaven.

We are really blessed.

We felt that you were touched by the heart of God today. Listening with our heart those wonderful words of God telling us that He will be with us wherever we are, whatever we are going through, He will help us and deliver us. Heavenly fellowship we received and experience the love of God over us.

Amen
Thank you Jesus, I feel blessed by the mercy of the Lord. He sent healing and mercy to my body and soul. I am so grateful.

We are yielding to Your Spirit and we walk in Your love, o Lord, we love You today and will love You forever more. Amen Thank you for blessing us in church, at home and anywhere we went today. Breath upon us us Spirit of the Lord, as we lift our hands and surrender to Your name o Lord our God.
Yes Lord, we yield everything to You today and ever. Amen

đź“śPhilippians 4:6-7: Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

🙏Prayer Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name that I will "NOT" be anxious, worry, fearful, nervous, or stress out about anything. But that I will come to You in prayer about everything and talk it over with You. I will come to You respectfully, with heartfelt passionate conviction, and thanksgiving in my heart. Knowing that You can do all things but fail. I will make my request known unto You and wait for Your answer. God let Your peace that surpasses all understanding, guard my heart and mind through Christ Jesus after I pray and talk it over with You. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

PS: This year, may you intentionally find quiet spaces to make room to love God and be loved by God, encountering God in Silence, Solitude and Prayer.
All anxiety Jesus took away from me. My hope is in HIm alone.

We are really blessed.

Amen
When we obey the words of the Lord and keep His commandments, then, blessings, help and grace shall come to our life. Just keep reading Gods word and obey what He says.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
đź“śPhilippians 4:6-7: Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

🙏Prayer Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name that I will "NOT" be anxious, worry, fearful, nervous, or stress out about anything. But that I will come to You in prayer about everything and talk it over with You. I will come to You respectfully, with heartfelt passionate conviction, and thanksgiving in my heart. Knowing that You can do all things but fail. I will make my request known unto You and wait for Your answer. God let Your peace that surpasses all understanding, guard my heart and mind through Christ Jesus after I pray and talk it over with You. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

PS: This year, may you intentionally find quiet spaces to make room to love God and be loved by God, encountering God in Silence, Solitude and Prayer.
I pray for this today for Linda.
Father God Lord Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit please answer Linda's prayers as you are answering mine and I keep praying without ceasing as I must have a job this week to keep a place to live.
I know you were working for us and you will provide as we are searching and asking and only asking for what pleases you for I desire no wealth simply a way to make a living and if you will let it be also a way to help others that pleases you

In Jesus name we pray- Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
The moment You touched my heart I felt heaven came down and glory filled my soul. I saw the eternal light leading me to Himself. Lamb of God, precious Lamb of God You came to bring joy where there has been sorrow, You gave us peace and joy in our life. Yes, You are here with us, to bless...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessed be the name of the Lord, He is worthy to be praised and adored, so we lift up holy hands sin one accord, singing blessed be the name of the Lord. We will never ever forget to bless, honor and glorify the name of the Lord wherever we are. Thoughout the night, the thunder roars and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Wonderful Savior and beutiful Lord has given to us a perfect company to be with us forever. Precious Holy Spirit of God, the Comforter who shall be with us for ages to come. Awake my heart with gladness. See what today is done. Now, after gloom and sadness. Comes forth the glorious sun. My...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Spirit of the Lord unites us with Jesus, full of love, compassion and care, He is watching after us, wherever we are, His protection and kindness comes to us in so many ways. The Lord will keep you from all harm. He will watch over your life. The Lord will watch over your coming and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really a great question of our existence on earth. Why we are here? Who sent us? What are we gona do? Where are we going to go? To be honest with you and for everyone who loves Jesus. Life without God is an empty pit and we will not be able to come out, unless we call on the Lord...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom