Feel blessed today.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

When we gather together in the name of the Lord, then for sure, we are so blessed, helped and healed. Jesus hand of mercy comes to our heart and mind and makes us all feel like we are in heaven.

We are really blessed.
We felt the touch of God.
With thankful heart we sung.
For all the blessings He sent.
Everything that happens to us.
It is Gods will to be blessed.

We felt that you were touched by the heart of God today. Listening with our heart those wonderful words of God telling us that He will be with us wherever we are, whatever we are going through, He will help us and deliver us. Heavenly fellowship we received and experience the love of God over us.

Thank You Jesus for coming to us and touching our hearts.

Amen

When we gather together in the name of the Lord, then for sure, we are so blessed, helped and healed. Jesus hand of mercy comes to our heart and mind and makes us all feel like we are in heaven.

We are really blessed.

We felt that you were touched by the heart of God today. Listening with our heart those wonderful words of God telling us that He will be with us wherever we are, whatever we are going through, He will help us and deliver us. Heavenly fellowship we received and experience the love of God over us.

Amen
For in Your presence there is healing divine... and that is what we are receiving from the Lord. Blessed be His holy name now and for ages to come.

We are really blessed.

Amen
Amen, Thank you Father. I pray for everyone here today on all of those who cannot be. In Jesus precious name Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
📜Philippians 4:6-7: Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

🙏Prayer Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name that I will "NOT" be anxious, worry, fearful, nervous, or stress out about anything. But that I will come to You in prayer about everything and talk it over with You. I will come to You respectfully, with heartfelt passionate conviction, and thanksgiving in my heart. Knowing that You can do all things but fail. I will make my request known unto You and wait for Your answer. God let Your peace that surpasses all understanding, guard my heart and mind through Christ Jesus after I pray and talk it over with You. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

PS: This year, may you intentionally find quiet spaces to make room to love God and be loved by God, encountering God in Silence, Solitude and Prayer.

We are really blessed.

Amen
We are yielding to Your Spirit and we walk in Your love, o Lord, we love You today and will love You forever more. Amen Thank you for blessing us in church, at home and anywhere we went today. Breath upon us us Spirit of the Lord, as we lift our hands and surrender to Your name o Lord our God.

Similar Requests

• Article
Deep down inside of us are crying, sobbing and wanted to find true happiness and joy. Deep down inside of us are trying to change everything, but could not do it by ourselves. We need help from heaven, we need to find a King of all joy and peace so our troubled souls will be find rest in Him...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The moment You touched my heart I felt heaven came down and glory filled my soul. I saw the eternal light leading me to Himself. Lamb of God, precious Lamb of God You came to bring joy where there has been sorrow, You gave us peace and joy in our life. Yes, You are here with us, to bless...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For Your name is great and greatly to be praised, wherever we are, just raise your voice to Him and adoring His holy name. So, let us all give glory to His holy name for His name is great and greatly to be praised, the whole world will bow down before Him and glorify His name. How can we...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our wonderful Savior and Lord is full of mercy and compassion on those who seek His face, on a daily basis calling on Him for help and grace. When we read His word and we obey it, there comes sweet peace and joy in our life and the life of those who love and care. He remembers our frame and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus sent us here with potential of being a blessing to everyone we see around us. We were born with goodness and trust given to us by the Lord. All our ideals and dreams are heaven sent to those who believe, trust and wait for the Lord. The fear of the Lord is the begining of wisdom, and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom