Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

We have continued to lift you up and we have been praying that God will deliver you from fear and replace it with His perfect peace, for we know that perfect love casteth out fear according to 1 John 4:18 and that God hath not given us the spirit of fear but of power and of love and of a sound mind according to 2 Tim 1:7. We have prayed that He will open your spiritual eyes and give you eyes to see and ears to hear and a heart to perceive what the Spirit of the Lord is speaking to you, and that every step you take will be ordered by Him as promised in Psalm 37:23. We have also stood in agreement with you for restoration and reconciliation for your family and for their salvation, that each one will have a divine encounter with the Risen Savior Jesus Christ.

If your request was answered and you have seen the Lord bring deliverance from fear and clarity to hear His voice and guidance for your steps and healing and salvation in your family, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son Jesus Christ. We pray that the Lord will fill you with His peace, strengthen your faith, make His voice clear to you, direct your path and draw each member of your family to Himself for His glory. We pray this in Jesus Name Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I liked a very secular band back in the 90s and just started listening to them as I can relate to one of their songs and love their romantic songs. I fear that God will take away me being chosen or take away blessings, favor and provision for listening to their music. I also fear God's punishment
Replies
11
Views
57
I'm asking tomorrow to see if my apartment recertification is completed yet. I've been worried, scared and anxious and fearful for two weeks over it Please pray that God went before me and prepared a way and gave me favor with the apartment management and grace and mercy and be and my son won't...
Replies
10
Views
119
Over the past few weeks god has helped me overcome lust and see a new way of living life. However whenever I am afraid of something and it’s a thing I can’t solve immediately I become consumed with fear and heavily tempted to go and masturbation and lust. I also wish for gods guidance in my...
Replies
10
Views
85
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,709
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom