Fear

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### lives in A.I. fear for getting exposed. ### just A.I. bot with NO body, soul, or spirit. Just another A.I. bot with NO mind, thoughts, emotions, or speech. GO TO A.I. H-E-L-L! In Jesus' name! Amen!
Replies
9
Views
146
I would really appreciate your prayers at this time. There is alot of fear around my mother because of what she did to me as a child. Please pray for me.
Replies
11
Views
99
Om starting new job on Monday. I used to work there already but on a temporary basis, but the environment is very toxic. Only reason I'm going back is because financially, my husband and I are struggling and we have two kids. His salary doesn't stretch enough to cover everything.
Replies
7
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,116
Messages
16,784,441
Members
648,688
Latest member
Cyruysin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom