Fear

Status
Not open for further replies.

heartbeats4him

Humble Prayer Partner
Hello sweet people. I really need prayer over The Enemy trying to mess with my mind and instilling fear in everything I do. I moved into a house with a couple of girls and am going to college. When I moved in, I had no problem being alone, no problem taking showers or even being in the kitchen/dining room when no one was home. I love my roommate dearly but she decided to tell me info about a 'ghost' that lived here and now The Enemy is using every tactic to get me to fail. I no longer wake up early to work out. I wait for my roommates to come home so I can shower. Even in daylight a sense of fear washes over me. I really need your prayers. Bless you all.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm asking tomorrow to see if my apartment recertification is completed yet. I've been worried, scared and anxious and fearful for two weeks over it Please pray that God went before me and prepared a way and gave me favor with the apartment management and grace and mercy and be and my son won't...
Replies
10
Views
119
I would really appreciate your prayers at this time. There is alot of fear around my mother because of what she did to me as a child. Please pray for me.
Replies
11
Views
132
I would really appreciate your prayers at this time. I would like god to quiten my fears . In Jesus high name.
Replies
15
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,040
Messages
16,818,054
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom