Please pray for a healthy fear of Adonai and a new heart. Psalm 51.10 Create in me a clean heart O Elohim and renew a right spirit within me. I am not born again my heart is still so rebellious and prideful I need a new heart that's obedient, steadfast, faithful and repentant. I also need a fear of the Lord which King Solomon said is the beginning of all wisdom. Proverbs 19.23 - The fear of Adonai tendeth to life and he that has it shall abide satisfied he shall not be visited with evil. and please pray I can finally give up smoking, Jesus has freed me from many addictions including heroin for which I thank and praise Him but I am still heavily addicted to smoking. Also one unspoken. Thanks for praying God bless
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the WOG in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.

The Bible lays down in 1 John 5:18

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

"How great is Your goodness, Which You have stored up for those who fear You, Which You have performed for those who take refuge in You, Before the sons of mankind!" (Psalms 31:19-20) Thank You Lord for Your Goodness, "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom" (Ps111:10) Lord help us...
Replies
13
Views
170
Please pray that I (###) will fear God.
Replies
12
Views
165
Father,please remove the spirit of fear out of our lives and give us the spirit of power,love and of a sound mind,I repent of all my fears,please God forgive me ,but also cover us all/me,my daughter,my cat,my ex ,my father,my sister and my exs family/ with extra extra strong protection ,and...
Replies
11
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,150
Messages
16,796,710
Members
649,694
Latest member
Peorxalion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom