Favour & Help

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer and we have continued to lift you up before the Lord.

We have been praying specifically for the protection of your current post and that the Lord would keep you in the field work where you desire to remain and not be moved to office work against your wishes. We have asked God to cover you from every snare of the enemy and from any plot to harm you or discourage you, and to surround you with His favour in the eyes of your superiors. We remember how you shared that you have felt tired and bored and have even thought of quitting, and that you have long desired to go abroad but have seen many prayer requests seem to go unanswered. We have prayed that God would grant you peace and renewed strength in your present position and make His will clear to you, whether to remain or to open a new door.

We are trusting the promise that you surround the righteous with favour as with a shield in Psalm 5:12 and that He will surely save you from the fowlers snare in Psalm 91:3.

If your request was answered and the Lord has protected your post and granted you favour and peace, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered and you are still facing uncertainty about your post and thoughts of quitting, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray in Jesus Name, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me for courage, wisdom, and God’s favour as I continue with my work and responsibilities. May the Lord give me strength to remain confident, focused, humble, and diligent, even when I face opposition, discouragement, or difficult situations. Please pray especially for favour with...
Replies
12
Views
114
Please pray for me. I currently have 5 interviews for online/remote roles, and I have just completed one. Please pray that I qualify for all five opportunities and that I am successful in every interview. May God give me wisdom, confidence, clarity, favour, and excellent answers. May He help me...
Replies
11
Views
158
Dear Lord Jesus, May I be guided with wisdom and strength at work. May my efforts bring positive outcomes, and may I be blessed with favour, peace, and open doors to success. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,121
Messages
16,784,496
Members
648,692
Latest member
Dhnaruyrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom