Favor

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my marriage, job,finances, car i plead the blood of Jesus christ over us from the top my head to the Soles of our feet open doors for favor to have a place to call home do a miracle in my life please Lord...
Replies
11
Views
135
I get my fine ass guy Husband it is mix n match greatly rainbow 🌈 tinsel I can get the cutest rare puppy 🐶 i get a Boyfriend of my dreams just period permanently forevermore THATS it’s thsts all with the blood of Jesus
Replies
9
Views
177
As per usual, I already knew that the trial judge was going to deny it. I really don't understand how they bypass government records. I submitted that same Code Enforcement Summary Violations, alongside the Commercial Occupants Group B that the property owner and their attorneys had submitted to...
Replies
10
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,122
Messages
16,784,523
Members
648,694
Latest member
Bnueron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom