Favor

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray urgently for my mother, ###, and our family. We are asking God for justice, favor, protection, and a breakthrough concerning the buyout money my mother was awarded by the judge after her divorce decree. Her former husband, ###, was ordered to pay her buyout funds, with the payment...
Replies
10
Views
136
Life in im highly favored with the city of ### for my own address just a side of the house not to divide it persay just so i can have my own domain security privacy please upside is up i can be happywith my pets miraclesssss....LIFE IN I GET HELP BUILDING MY FIRST TINY PRINCESS HOUSE INTO A HOME...
Replies
10
Views
136
LIFE IN I HAVE GREAT UNCOMMON FAVOR OF MIRACLESS HELP GREATLYY FROM GOOD GOLKS MY ANGELS FROM THE FIRE I STILL NEED BASICS RESTORED I GET THRU ON MY TEMU I GET THE FIRST DEALS ON SILK SHEETS MY SYSTEM DOESNT CRASH OR BE BLOCKED BY PAY PAL I HAVE A WORKING ACCOUNT IN SECRET 🤫 I I DIDNT A TON OF...
Replies
9
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,290
Messages
16,786,682
Members
648,872
Latest member
Aeriorerwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom