Father;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I declare with all my heart that Satan is the father of lies and this life has cut me to the quick. Oh I repeat that " no weapon formed against me shall prosper" please tell that to my brokenheart that I know Jesus is near to and will bind up my wounds" I am in a state of shock. In Jesus name I...
Replies
13
Views
104
I thank God the father and Jesus his along with the holy Spirit this morning for life. I can not explain the deep-seated hurt in my spirit mind and body. Rather I can not put this sentiment in words right now. It took all of my spiritual gumption to even write this request.the emotional sadness...
Replies
12
Views
196
🙇🏻 Jesus, thank You for "the sprinkling of blood" by which our consciences are cleansed from works that lead to death so we might serve The Living God, Heb 9:13-14. Thank You for dying and rising and ascending, so that You could pour out Your Inheritance, Heb 9:15-17, through The Promised Holy...
Replies
9
Views
77
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,323
Messages
16,821,201
Members
651,326
Latest member
Sierdenland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom