Father, thank You that the negative things ...

Let This Be Your Confession: [/B>God I love and appreciate You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. I Am Loved. God You are the lover of my soul. Your love for me is constant, unfailing, unending, and everlasting. God, You are my Redeemer, Savior, and Lord. You are my healer, my great physician. You are my counselor, defender, deliver, protector, my rock, and fortress. You are my light, salvation, and the strength of my life. You are my very present help in the time of trouble. In this I am confident. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Jesus.—From the heart of Encourager ###, M.A. Board Certified Christian Life Coach.

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have so much negative thoughts I find it hard to think positive and believe that God has good things set out for me, my faith as a mustard seed ia withering away every day
Replies
14
Views
279
Dear Heavenly Father. In Jesus name I request and pray healing my ###’ ###’ ###’ ###’ ###; ### ; ### ; ### and ### . Not praying , ‘ ###: ### and I pray rebuke and cut all those negative from root and replace with God words; Godly speaking and godly thought: godly strength and surrender my plan...
Replies
10
Views
371
Pray strongly for my mother. She is blaming me for her distress. As her daughter, I am here to offer her my support—both moral and emotional—to the very best of my ability. I can offer her prayers, as well as emotional assistance. Whenever she is in need of help, I am always available for her...
Replies
8
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,719
Messages
16,814,290
Members
650,970
Latest member
Srfierarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom