Father praise the lord I am going ...

Verridan

Disciple of Prayer
Father praise the Lord I am going through a lot of financial crises in my personal life and my business also not going through well. Clients are not giving payments for the work I have done. From the past ### year I am in total loss.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the Name of Jesus, asking for Your help and guidance in this difficult time. We thank You for Your faithfulness and Your provision. Lord, we ask that You would provide for ### and her business. We pray that You would open doors of opportunity and provide the resources needed to get through this financial crisis. We pray that You would bring in new clients and that those who owe her money would pay what they owe. We pray that You would give her wisdom and discernment to make wise decisions and to trust in You. We ask that You would give her peace and joy in the midst of this storm. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
May the Grace of Almighty Lord Yeshuva be with you.
Trust The Lord, and follow The Lord's Commandments. The Lord will never leave you, because you are precious and dear to Him. You are created in His Image and Likeness.
May The Lord restore everything and bring happiness and peace to you abundantly.

Amen
 
Father praise the lord I am going through a lot of financial crises in my personal life and my business also not going through well. Clients are not giving payments for the work I have done. From the past 1 year I am in total loss.
Finances:
If you are unemployed - ask God for seed money - when it comes give into His Kingdom. It will multiply and jobs will appear. God provides seeds.

I needed money 40 years ago and God had me give him my last $1,000. (I was planting seeds into God's kingdom.)
I was completely broke for about 2 hours then over a few months God got me a job that lasted 30 years. I made over $1.5 million dollars and I'm still drawing retirement until I die.
I have tithed ever since.
I will be praying for you to be financially successful. Follow God's instructions and trust in Him.
You are God's child and He loves you. He says all things are possible to those who believe. God has a very detailed plan to make you financially successful.
Here are some scriptures to guide you on your journey to financial success.

3John 1:2
Beloved, I wish above all things that you may prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospers.

Philippians 4:19
19 And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Prov.10:22
The blessing of the Lord makes one rich,
And He adds no sorrow with it.

Also, God says you have to sow before you can reap. When you give into God's kingdom He says He will give back to you more than you gave. A farmer plants a seed and it produces a stalk of up to 100 seeds in return. If you begin giving to God - you are planting a seed and God will honor that by giving back to you. Here are scriptures on sowing.

Luke 6:38
38 Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”

Malachi 3:10
Bring all the tithes (the tenth) into the storehouse, so that there may be food in My house, and test Me now in this,” says the Lord of hosts, “if I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you [so great] a blessing until there is no more room to receive it.

Galatians 6:7-9
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

If you do not have money to sow into God's kingdom He says He will provide you with the seed money. When you get it don't spend it - plant it into God's kingdom and watch for the harvest that God will send. He promises up to a 100 fold return. That means you give $1 and God gives you back $100.
I will be praying for you.

2Cor.9:10
Now he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also multiply your seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness.

Proverbs 3:9–10:
Honor the LORD with your wealth, with the first fruits of all your crops; then your barns will be filled to overflowing, and your vats will brim over with new wine.

Job 22:21:
“Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way prosperity will come to you

Ps.37:4
Delight yourself in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:
Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God come and deliver me out of all my pain, i have poverty, health issues and my life is going down am dying slowly. Lord have mercy on me and deliver me from all the wicked plans of my enemies i am asking the Lord for blessings and favor in my life. Lord Jesus let me find good helpers and...
Replies
9
Views
162
Please keep me in your prayers as I am going to lead the Youth Ministry for the first time. Pray that God would use me with **great glory, power, and His anointing**, and always keep the doors of His Word open for me, so that He may reveal **deep truths and revelations for the youth* Please pray...
Replies
13
Views
157
I am going through alot, My bed was stolen by some thief who enter place i sleep and this is the second time. I am Asking God to help me because attacks on my health and struggling. Lord have mercy on me, Lord have mercy on me, Speak for me Lord.
Replies
13
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,307
Messages
16,787,017
Members
648,884
Latest member
Ghuymaroanhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom