Father, please pray for my husband and ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last few weeks I play the prayer request so many people pray for us thank you so much for your prayer I really thank you thank you thank you so much of my father of lord Jesus he is wonderful God and he is it true God he is I have a no words he is our father yes yes today I request you for your...
Replies
6
Views
144
My husband had been sick and had diabetes. He only drinks on some weekends, but I don't want him to drink at all. My Son drinks everyday. I know he is causing dama to his body and liver. I Pray he can get the will and the strength to stop drinking.
Replies
13
Views
207
I'm requesting prayer for my husband, ###. He has a lot on his plate and is showing signs of burnout from being overwhelmed with work. He's also struggling with anxiety. I'm asking God to rebuke that anxiety and fill him with His perfect peace. I plead the blood of Jesus over my husband. Thank...
Replies
10
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,498
Messages
16,788,613
Members
649,060
Latest member
Smeaview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom