Father, Please hear my heart's cries. Unite me Lord with ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Father,

Please hear my heart's cries. Unite me Lord with the man that I love so much. I am so scared my Lord, please give me peace and comfort. Come to my need. You Lord know my heart's desires. Please Father, hear my prayers. Soften his heart and unite us in marriage. Thank You Father.

In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Tonight I come to You with a tired and heavy heart. You know everything I have sacrificed, all the hard work, the pain, the silence, and the tears I kept inside for so long. You see every unfair thing that has happened even when I chose peace instead of anger. Lord, I surrender...
Replies
12
Views
270
Heavenly Father, I come before You today with a humble heart. You know the worries and burdens I carry, especially about our finances. It feels like everything is running low again, but I choose to trust in You instead of fear. Lord, please help me not to worry, because You are our Provider and...
Replies
12
Views
216
Jesus-Christ, you know how much my heart has suffered. I beg you, that one day I meet a Christian woman who will love me for what I am. I am so weak, Lord, and my faith sometimes wavers. I ask your forgiveness, too often, this deep suffering blinds me, and I think that no Christian woman could...
Replies
8
Views
375
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,370
Messages
16,787,527
Members
648,950
Latest member
Hialkianance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom