father of abundant power

steve1969

Faithful Servant
FATHER THANK YOU LOVE YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS

BLESS US ALL EVERYDAY WITH JOY HAPPINESS PEACE AND FINANCIAL BLESSING AND WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE IN JESUS NAME

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND A PROSPEROUS 2016

LOVE AND PEACE ### ### AMEN
 
Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on you own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. (Proverbs 3:5-6) I am praying with you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Prayer Team, Please remember me in your prayers. I humbly ask you to join me in praying to Almighty God for good health, long life, strength, protection, and complete peace of mind. Please pray that God will protect and deliver me from anxiety, fear, worry, discouragement, and every...
Replies
10
Views
151
I request prayers that God and His Angels fill up our consultation days with a supernatural and abundant flow of new patients always calling for consultations, showing up, signing up for treatment and being really happy with the results. Also, that I may serve all with love, kindness and joy and...
Replies
9
Views
222
**My Birthday Prayer — September 10th** Lord, I am writing this special prayer for my upcoming birthday on September 10th. As my birthday approaches, I come before You with an open heart, asking You to cover me, protect me, and surround me with Your presence. The past two birthdays have been...
Replies
12
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,653
Members
651,293
Latest member
Gwourkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom