father of abundant power

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

steve1969

Faithful Servant
FATHER THANK YOU LOVE YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS

BLESS US ALL EVERYDAY WITH JOY HAPPINESS PEACE AND FINANCIAL BLESSING AND WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE IN JESUS NAME

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND A PROSPEROUS 2016

LOVE AND PEACE STEVE UNASH AMEN

Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on you own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. (Proverbs 3:5-0) I am praying with you.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Happy birthday lord there is none like you I love you forever and always merry Christmas to everyone have a very blessed Christmas day in jesus christ namess
Replies
Views
  • Article
May the loving grace of God is with you all and your family with good health of body and mind and a joyful spirit as he enters your home with joy and harmony, and we celebrate his birthday in true happiness. May the Lord always shine upon all of you and may your wishes come true. Have a very...
Replies
Views
Merry Christmas, blessed and happy for all your prayers Thank you.
Replies
Views
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all! Joyeux Noël et Bonne Nouvelle Année! I pray that our Heavenly Father blesses you and all your loved ones with peace prosperity and good health. Together we we can make this a great new year. Just remember who's in our corner. Thank You Jesus. Have a...
Replies
Views
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and felt the joys of Jesus. I ask for the health and safety of my whole family, children, husband, brother and parents. I also am not feeling well and although I try not to think of myself I pray that I heal up and am able to take care of my family. Thank you...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom