Father in Heaven thank you for my ...

Ananoia

Disciple of Prayer
Father in Heaven thank you for my ### and my ### ### Father I put my ### into your hands father I ask for a Christian ### for Father I put my ### at this time I ask in the name of Jesus amen
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid-19 variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to come to know You and make You known. God heal me in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. May I greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me with the love, desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill my God-Purpose as I work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Please Read: Seek, Find, and Love God...
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly father i humble my self before you thanking for my life in your hands In Jesus Christ almighty name Amen
Replies
10
Views
194
Father in Heaven, I need a super part-time job in JESUS name only on the weekend. Also, we are seeking stability in JESUS name amen.
Replies
9
Views
306
Thank you thank you Jesus. I love you! Thank you for not giving up on me. I thank you that you are going to provide me with a remote job with a higher salary, cause my insurance to provide the full settlement from the car wreck that has left me in pain that I didn't cause, for my husband that...
Replies
10
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,351
Messages
16,787,359
Members
648,928
Latest member
Tyroersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom