Father I pray for my ###, You know its ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testimony

Servant of All
Father I pray for my ###, You know it's a hard time for her with the job and the fact that she is paying for most of the expenses not only there but even here and for my ###, Abba, she is such a great example that she seeks You while I most of the time complained and scolded her, Lord forgive me for being blind, also for my ###, although he doesn't praise You, although he doesn't know You he provides for me and they are my parents, Lord, thank You for my family, I want to honour them and I shall, Father I pray that You bless them and provide them one hundredfold for all they give me, in Jesus' name, Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord as we see face You see heart. And Lord u knw the heart of my ###. I agree with him in Jesus name and receive all the blessings in Jesus name Amen
 
God, please bless this ### for seeking You. I pray this in the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father i pray for my car to pass the smog or show me where to afford ti . I pray that you can helop me sing better and understand the guitar and banjo better please bring me a 1-1 coach for them in JESUS name amen
Replies
15
Views
135
Jesus I pray in your name to be able to find my own place to move out of this house . ITs just too much of evil and wicked consistently . Its out of control if you ask me. Please protect me while I live here in Jesus might name amen and amen
Replies
16
Views
243
Dear Father thank you please help me further my musical talents to glorify you I pray no one will stop me and i pray you pick the best song for the next song in Jesus name amen THANK YOU for it all I am also praying for everyone in this site to have their needs met in Jesus name amen.
Replies
12
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,312
Messages
16,821,119
Members
651,319
Latest member
Yayrandaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom