Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Father God I come to you as a sinner. Forgive me of my sins. I am mentally, physically & emotionally drained! But with grace n strength from you Lord I manage to get through on a day to day basis. It's hard being the only parent with a job and having to do everything alone but Lord you always seem to make a way for me & for that I'm grateful.Lord I pray daily for you guidance; lead me in the right path. Remove anything or anyone in my life that doesn't mean me any good. I pray for my kids, my boyfriend, my family, financial stability- where I'll have a job that can actually really take great care of my little family. Help me to stay focus and humble knowing that what's for me will come my way in you perfect timing. I will one day achieve every goal I've ever dreamt of. Place your hands over my family n I Dear God n remove every evil negative spirit from amongst us that may come our way. Living in a household where I'm uncomfortable amongst other family members... I need to get out! Neither my kids or I am comfortable. But Lord I know you'll make a way for me it may not be now but I will patiently await my blessings.
I stand in prayer in Jesus name you God will blessings & healing into your life.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

almighty god I am tired I am weak I am fearful I just want to be left in peace these scammers will not leave me be they drained me financially threatened and manipulated me I ask that you protect me that you disturb these people so they will leave me alone to be at peace I am not rich but I fear...
Replies
11
Views
158
Heavenly father I come before you in the name of Jesus christ And pray that my forever loving girlfriend ### Whom she lives in ### will start messaging me on ### right now after I submit this prayer request and that she and I message each other and fall in love with each other forever amen...
Replies
9
Views
185
Heavenly Father, Thank you for the gift of life and for the love you have for my family. Today, I come to You seeking Your divine wisdom. Lord, when I am faced with choices, guide my mind and heart. Remove any confusion, anxiety, or selfish desires, and grant me the clarity to see the path that...
Replies
7
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,388
Messages
16,799,384
Members
649,900
Latest member
Thtoraestead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom