Father almighty God, I want a great ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God I want the job offer I prayed for to come to me tomorrow or 3rd interview scheduled this week then the job offer. Oh God please help me now. I pray Lord I deserve goodness and peace.
Replies
9
Views
141
Firstly, I want to thank God for his support, encouragement, and blessings. Secondly, I want to rededicate my life, ministry, and family to him. Thirdly, I want to pray and ask God for breakthroughs in all my endeavors, I want to leave this country together with my family, and am praying God...
Replies
4
Views
253
Heavenly Father, Almighty God, please help me. I need money to pay ### to obtain my relieving letter and service certificate, which costs nearly ### rupees. I have no other means but to trust in You. Without these documents, they won't hire me. It's my dream job, and I truly want to work with...
Replies
7
Views
350
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,351
Messages
16,787,359
Members
648,928
Latest member
Tyroersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom