Thanks so much and may God bless you. I really need God to heal me as medication isn't working. It is actually making me worse 😭
I cannot believe that you would fast and pray for me. Please know how grateful I am
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Wisdom Col 1:9-29, Fasting Isa 58:7-14, Gym 1 Tim 4:8, Health Ps 103:2-5... Wisdom & Fasting: There are a lot of things I am seeking The LORD for wisdom in this season: I need health and ask a special grace for a season of fasting -- Isaiah 58:7-14... To attempt to consolidate: Fasting & Prayer...
Replies
9
Views
26
I'm on my 7th day of fasting and the Lord has already given me a vision. As I was praying for ### I saw him on his hands and knees on the ground. The fiery arrows of the Devil were coming towards him, but I stood in the way with a shield in my hand as all the arrows hit the shield. I believe the...
Replies
11
Views
246
I need to do prayer and fasting, closer to God live more in God's freedom, abundance, authority, strength, power.
Replies
8
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom