Farther Almighty I do not thank You ...

Metsing

Humble Servant of All
Farther Almighty I do not thank You enough for all that You do for me even with my weaknesses and sins. Thank You Father Almighty in Jesus Christ's holy name. Amen.
 
I pray that God may forgive you from all your sins and deliver you and change as he continue to bless you in the name of Jesus Christ Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙇🏻 Forgiveness Verbally Pronounced, Jn 8:10, Lk 23:17, Do Not Sin Again Lest Something Worse Befalls You, John 5:14, Go and Sin No More, Jn 8:11, True Repentance, Lk 24:47 👁️👁Opened by💡of God's 📖 2 Cor 4:4-6 Quits self over god Gen 3:1-15, New 💝 Ezek 36:26 Jn 3:3-7... 🙏 Father, first and...
Replies
9
Views
153
Farther Almighty I thank You for all that You do for me. I pray that You help me to overcome this inexplicable fear I have for You have told us that perfect love knows no fear. This I pray for in Jesus Christ's holy name. Amen
Replies
8
Views
293
🙇🏻 Forgiveness Verbally Pronounced, Jn 8:10, Lk 23:17, Do Not Sin Again Lest Something Worse Befalls You, John 5:14, Go and Sin No More, Jn 8:11, True Repentance, Lk 24:47, Eyes Opened by💡of God's 📖 2 Cor 4:4-6 Quits self over god Gen 3:1-15, New 💝 Ezek 36:26 Jn 3:3-7... 🙏 Father, first and...
Replies
10
Views
104
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,299
Messages
16,786,981
Members
648,879
Latest member
Steirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom