Hgd

Servant of All
Heavenly Father thank you. I pray that you will help ### and keep her safe I pray for my dad to do well on his own. I pray for the babies that you will bring them around more. I pray that my husband finds a good job soon please. I pray for a good productive weekend with my husband. I pray for everything to go right I pray for this in Jesus name amen.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My partners dad (technically step dad but he raised him) died the day after my baby was born. We lived with him for 2 years. Now everything is up to probate court. His wife, who abandoned the marriage in 2016, is fighting for the property and everything. The lawyer said he thinks the judge is...
Replies
11
Views
199
Lord please help me in my life and finance and my family and son. My job is slow and I’m not selling. My older son is ### and I surrender my son to you, Lord he’s drinking and doing drugs. I pray that he finds a job and you convict him when he’s doing wrong. My boyfriend and I just had a baby...
Replies
5
Views
96
I just bought a used car for my daughter not even a week ago and it broke down today. My cars engine is about to go and my husbands car has no AC. My job isn't going well, my relationship with my husband isn't going well and I just feel hopeless.
Replies
7
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,540
Members
648,858
Latest member
Grnuaser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom