Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please, my family and I are disabled and along with our beloved cats, would have nowhere to go. Nowhere. I'm asking all fellow believers to please pray that our landlord and his family are able to soften their hearts so we can resolve this peacefully. I'm so scared, my family is also terrified...
Replies
11
Views
168
Please pray for reconciliation and peace for a family in the public eye who are now fighting amongst themselves. Please also pray about concerning behavior from one family member specifically that I have noticed (although everyone involved in the situation is doing wrong things) who really seems...
Replies
11
Views
139
Thank You, Jesus, for everything You have blessed me with and for making me who I am today. I pray that my family will always have good health, happiness, peace, and prosperity. Please keep us united and protect us from fights, misunderstandings, and financial problems. Please help us resolve...
Replies
14
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,059
Messages
16,784,026
Members
648,638
Latest member
Fealnaenarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom