Wynee

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for family ###, ### and ### who down hearted because of ###'s comment. Please may we pray for peace in their lives and they will have time to say sorry to each others. Thank you Lord for the challenges we've faced because we believe Your big blessing ahead that You will give to your church. Thank you my Heavenly Father. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you all for your prayers and thank you our ALMIGHTY GOD For answering our prayers. This family has decided to come back to church. May God will help them always. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm an older woman who unfortunately never found a man that wanted a family despite really wanting a big family myself so I'm trying the solo road. I know its not ideal and many will judge me for this but I'm asking anyway because everytime I want to give up I feel like I'm not supposed to. I've...
Replies
11
Views
133
Praying for my mother like me how mother but my mother who is grandmother who is the only survivor of grandparents in my family, please, who is suffering a severe torment with her toxic mouth against me, all the time is only shouting, yelling, criticizing me ungrateful, ingratitude, abandoning...
Replies
10
Views
83
My family is going downhill again. My mother gets angry every time I (###) buy something small, like a drink or food. She says that I am living a life of luxury while she pays for it. She suddenly tells me that I owe her thousands of dollars for stuff that she has paid since I was ###. She never...
Replies
7
Views
92
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,250
Messages
16,786,025
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom