Laxmisingh

Prayer Warrior
Thanku Jesus for all your blessings and forgive us Lord for our sins. bless my parents, ### and me Jesus. Heal their diseases with your miraculous healings Lord. Amen.
 
I have prayed over your petition. May the Lord protect and bless you and your love ones. I pray that our Father will answer all of your prayers, in the mighty name of Jesus, amen.
 
```markdown
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper continually in Your Word. God give me the desire, wisdom, and strength to draw closer to You daily. Let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Baptize me in the fire of Your holiness! Break my heart over what breaks Yours. May I love what You love and hate what You Hate. May the things that delight You, delight me. And God give Your angels charge over me to cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God according to Your Word cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, scatter, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those I love, and those I am concerned about. God today and for always honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. And Thank You for loving me. Amen. so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Remember to: Use this time to draw closer to God. Wash Your Hands Frequently—Wear Your Mask — No Congregating in Crowds—Practice Social Distancing — Use Hand Sanitizer — It can, will, and has saved thousands of lives.


Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com
```
 
Thanku Jesus for all your blessings and forgive us Lord for our sins. Bless my parents, ###, and me Jesus. Heal their diseases with your miraculous healings Lord. Amen.

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:


Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus and Arch Angel Michael I pray for healing for all my Diseases in my body & also for my son ### who found this website & shared it with us please Bless our family with Love happiness & prosperity please bless me with an abundance of money so I can help every member of my family...
Replies
11
Views
164
Please pray for the mental emotional and physical healing over my daughters and sons minds and bodies. And the restauración of my family. The return of my prodical baby. And union, forgiveness and redemtion in my house, And for me and my husband to be strong and focus of the Lords work while we...
Replies
10
Views
352
Please pray for my family my parents my sister and I, the Devil is trying hard to destroy us, he's working overtime. I don't know how to explain it. Please pray for me I have epilepsy and I am believing God for healing please pray that God will help and restore me and heal me and make me over again
Replies
10
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,246
Messages
16,820,521
Members
651,279
Latest member
Lstoomir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom