Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

peaceful

Servant
Please continue to pray. I have a son that was saved but no longer wants to hear the word God, never mind Jesus. He found a girlfriend that doesn't believe and he is going to marry her. She has pulled him so far from God, that he gets angry when I even speak of it. It breaks my heart to think that he may not be saved and if anything ever happened to him I fear for him. Please pray that he turns his life around especially before he gets married to a total unbeliever.
 
I just prayed for ### and ### son
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need God. ASAP. My husband was/is a bad man. My ex husband now. ###. Canadian. ### disagrees. On purpose. Married his girlfriend in ### while married to me in ###. I handled it as bad as you could imagine. I drank alcohol. So much vodka I was fired. Worked at my crappy job for over 30 years...
Replies
8
Views
167
Dear God please forgive me for not being a better husband and a better dad to our adult son. My son almost died from a heroin overdose dose 16 years ago. He has been in trouble with hard drugs and with the police department and I have gone to many Court appointments with him to help and support...
Replies
15
Views
349
Please pray for my son, the mother and their four kids. My son is a big problem with the family. He drinks heavy on weekends. He also does not respect his longtime girlfriend the mother of their young kids. He shows no love to her and is verbally abusive. The kids are suffering emotionally...
Replies
10
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,377
Messages
16,821,741
Members
651,348
Latest member
Bluemarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom