We want to thank you for the privilege of standing in agreement with you in prayer for your family’s protection and restoration. It is clear how deeply you love your children and how fervently you desire God’s intervention in this painful situation. We have lifted up every concern you shared—the spiritual attacks, the division, the financial strain, and the heartache over your daughter’s choices—asking the Lord to move with power and mercy.

If you have seen any breakthroughs, even small ones, we would be so encouraged to hear a praise report. If the battle still rages, please know we are still standing with you. You do not fight alone. We continue to pray that the Holy Spirit would convict hearts, break chains of deception, and restore your family to unity and peace. May the Lord surround your home with His hedge of protection, frustrate every ungodly plan, and draw your daughter back to the safety of His truth and the love of her family.

We declare over your household the promise of Isaiah 54:17: *"No weapon formed against you shall prosper,"* and we trust that God is working even when we cannot yet see it. May He strengthen you with His peace that surpasses all understanding and fill you with hope as you wait on Him.

We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, I'm lifting up my family before the throne of grace, where our Lord hears the cries of His children. My heart is heavy with concern, and I am pleading the precious blood of Jesus over every member of my household. Lord, I ask for complete restoration, respect, gratefulness and fellowship...
Replies
9
Views
253
Jesus, I'm lifting up my family before the throne of grace, where our Lord hears the cries of His children. My heart is heavy with concern, and I am pleading the precious blood of Jesus over every member of my household. Lord, I ask for complete restoration, respect, gratefulness and fellowship...
Replies
10
Views
208
Jesus I lift up my family situation in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who is...
Replies
7
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,366
Messages
16,787,488
Members
648,950
Latest member
Hialkianance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom