Family of ### is jobless going on ### months now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

boldlybeforehim

Guest
Prayers for us please! My husband has been unemployed for ### months. We do not have any job offers available, all recent interviews have turned up rejection :( He has a teaching degree. We are struggling to pay our bills and it's just a depressing situation. Thanks for prayers!!!
 
Dear Boldlybeforehim

Trust and believe that God hears our prayers. God's will is to keep His promises to us. In prayer the Word of God should be in our hearts and in our mouths (Romans 10:8). In our prayers we should use the Word of God and remind God of His promises to us. This builds our faith and it also pleases God because it is an expression of our confidence in His Word and His integrity.

For example, you can pray "Father, in your Word you say that those who seek you will not lack any good thing. I thank you that you will not lack ........... . I ask you for this in Jesus' name. Thank you for it. Amen." (Psalm 34:10).

John 16:24 Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full.

God wants our joy to be full. God wants us joyful, not sad and downcast. His answers to prayer put great joy in our hearts. That is what God wants!

All things are possible with God, including the victory you are praying for.

The Lord your God is on your side. You are a child of the King, and He is your

Banner (Psalm 60:4-5). He is the One who delivers and redeems. He loves you, and He will never leave you alone. Thank the Lord for the answer you are about to receive. God bless you with His peace.
 
In times of troubles. We must call on the Lord. He will provide and make a way for your family. Your family is in my prayers. I know it seems like it's taking forever for your prayers to be answered. However, God will answer them at the right time. Hebrews 4:16 says, "Let us draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need. "When we approach the Lord with our burdens, we can be assured that He will meet our innermost needs and show us how to handle every circumstance in life. "The word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit...and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart." The Lord sees it all: "All things are open and laid bare to the eyes of Him with whom we have to do" (Heb 4:13). He is intimately acquainted with all our ways (Ps. 139: 1-4). Because God knows what we need before we even ask (Matt. 6:8), we can have confidence that He will respond to our cries for help. So, I know that God and Jesus are watching over you and your family. He will provide for you all very soon. Keep focusing and praying to our Lord and Savior! In the name of Jehovah God and Jesus Christ name and the Holy Spirit. In Jesus name I pray. Amen!
 
review scriptures in where to turn in time of need. Hebrews 4:12-16; Ps.32:1; 139:1-4 Matt:6:8, John 14:6, Romans 3:23, Hebrews 2:17-18, 9:1-7 and Ephesians 2:8-9
 
Father,

I ask that you will provide for this family with all their needs. I pray that you will protect. Please Lord where a door is shut open up a window so the family may gain employment. I ask this in Jesus name Amen
 
Dear friend I prayed to God for you.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen.....Amen.....Amen....!
 
Lord all things are possible through you create a new job and bless this family in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

If you've followed my journey, you know how desperate I am to hurry up & move. This journey has taken 11 months so far & I'm SO tired! All those principals that said they would most likely choose me in the first or second round of hiring, I'd definitely get hired this year, & they promised they...
Replies
7
Views
158
I have been struggling with my finances for years. Struggling with debt for years, struggling with keeping a job for years. I am and have been praying for stability for a while now. I am a mom of 4 young adults, and 2 of them live with me. They have seen my struggles and while I am trying to...
Replies
8
Views
249
I have been jobless for ### now and now I can't pay bills or school fee for my children leave alone feeding them. The land lord is on my neck. Contemplating on suicide now. Thinking about my children I just can't understand what next. I'm really depressed with no one to talk or run to. Keep me...
Replies
5
Views
346
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,054
Messages
16,818,190
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom