Family hatred

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

As a chosen one I’m suffering deep hatred from the community where I live , jealousy of my potential and praying on my my failures and praying I don’t out grow them . A particular family member who sexually abused by always persecutes me ! He’s very proud and a successful ###. He persecutes me...
Replies
12
Views
234
Life in all hatred comes off of me for no reason greatly todayyyy..Life in I get my new start somewhere in secret urgently with my 2 cats greatly in peace and harmony where we can b comfortable no worries..Life in greatly I have a miracle today in my finances to b able to get back on my feet 👣...
Replies
13
Views
193
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over jealousy, envy, hatred, pride and malicious plans over my life. All these things I ask in the mighty name of Jesus Christ Of Nazareth with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,948
Messages
16,793,960
Members
649,532
Latest member
Dorlierwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom