Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Hello, friends 🤍 First praise I God for his never ending love and mercy! I am grateful to be His, for He is all I have.

Lately my depression has been swallowing me whole. I’ve been suicidal and cut myself before. I’ve made some progress .. at least I live with purpose for the Lord and have His word now .. but the trauma I’ve been through comes at me like giant violent waves.

I know it’s the enemy, but it’s so hard. I’m so weak and fragile after years of beatings, assault, and the abuse I’ve endured. My heart feels so irreparably broken. It’s a struggle to get through the day. I feel so alone and helpless.

Please if you are able, a prayer would mean the world to me. It’s been a difficult life, and each day gets harder, but I’m trying not to give in and keep going. Still I’m afraid.

I appreciate you sparing a moment, and reading this. May God bless and protect you! Amen and thank you Lord, and my fellow brothers and sisters 🙏🏻

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up our dear anonymous friend who is struggling with depression and the weight of past trauma. Lord, we thank you for your never-ending love and mercy that sustains us in our darkest moments. We acknowledge that you are all we have, and we are grateful to be yours.

Father, we ask that you pour out your healing and comforting presence upon our friend. We pray against the attacks of the enemy that seek to steal their joy and peace. Your Word assures us that nothing can separate us from your love, and we declare that truth over our friend's life. In Romans 8:38-39, it says, "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Strengthen our friend's faith and remind them that they are more than conquerors through you, Lord.

Father, we pray for healing from the deep wounds of the past. You are the God who binds up the brokenhearted and brings comfort to those who mourn. We ask that you mend our friend's broken heart and bring restoration to their spirit. Help them to find solace in your presence and to experience the peace that surpasses all understanding. In Psalm 34:18, it says, "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." Be near to our friend, Lord, and bring them the healing they so desperately need.

We lift up our friend's daily struggles and battles. Lord, you see their pain and their weariness. We ask for renewed strength and courage to face each day. Fill them with your Holy Spirit, empowering them to overcome the darkness and press on towards the purpose you have for their life. In Philippians 4:13, it says, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." May our friend find strength in you, Lord, and may they experience your peace that transcends all circumstances.

Lastly, we pray for a sense of community and support for our friend. Surround them with loving and understanding individuals who can walk alongside them in their journey towards healing. Help them to find comfort and encouragement in the fellowship of believers. Lord, we ask that you bless and protect all those who have taken the time to read this prayer request and extend their love and prayers to our friend.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless and protect you, our dear anonymous friend, and may His love and grace be a source of strength and comfort in your life. You are not alone, for we stand with you in prayer and support. Keep holding on, for God is faithful and will see you through. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Hello, friends 🤍 First praise I God for his never ending love and mercy! I am grateful to be His, for He is all I have.

Lately my depression has been swallowing me whole. I’ve been suicidal and cut myself before. I’ve made some progress .. at least I live with purpose for the Lord and have His word now .. but the trauma I’ve been through comes at me like giant violent waves.

I know it’s the enemy, but it’s so hard. I’m so weak and fragile after years of beatings, assault, and the abuse I’ve endured. My heart feels so irreparably broken. It’s a struggle to get through the day. I feel so alone and helpless.

Please if you are able, a prayer would mean the world to me. It’s been a difficult life, and each day gets harder, but I’m trying not to give in and keep going. Still I’m afraid.

I appreciate you sparing a moment, and reading this. May God bless and protect you! Amen and thank you Lord, and my fellow brothers and sisters 🙏🏻
Oh I am so very sorry. Of course I will pray diligently for you, for your health and safety. I would recommend you read the book "Battlefield of the Mind" by Joyce Meyer. It is a wonderful book that helped me tremendously. Lord, I lift up my friend in Christ. Surround her with your love and kindness. I bind up the enemy that tortures her and tries to steal, kill, and destroy her. Lord, she is Your Child, she is wonderfully made and dearly loved and precious in Your sight. Please rescue her Jesus!

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Hi, my name is Dale I have erectile dysfunction. I’ve been suffering with this condition since I was cursed with it at 14 years old. It’s progressively gotten worse over the years. I’m in my 30s now and have problems . I’ve even lost confidence. I’m seeking God but I need help. I need prayer.
Replies
Views
I’m requesting prayer to understand what is going on in my relationship it’s physically tearing me apart I’ve prayed so much lately I don’t know if anyone is even listening anymore. My relationship has hit a rough patch as most do but it came out of no where I’m trying on my own to fix it but...
Replies
Views
I’m a strong believer in prayer and a very strong believer in God I pray constantly about my financial situation but it only gets worst everything is piling up and everything seems to backfire on me I know what a lot of people would say keep praying and keep the faith I’ve did all but in this...
Replies
Views
I am always someone who is careful with money and I always try to learn how best to deal with my finances but the past few years I’ve noticed that the battle I’m fighting is not against my knowledge or lack thereof nor is it about the power I have in my natural ability to get my finances in...
Replies
Views
My husband has a mistress. I found out by accident. He said he wants to work on our marriage and that he is going to fix this. But it’s been 5 months and he hasn’t fixed it yet. I’ve been so patient. Things were going great and then this morning he started to go backwards again out of nowhere. I...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom