1659067352400.png

Hebrews 11:1: Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Commentary: While the road ahead of us may be clouded with questions and concerns, we can look back and see the many ways God has acted on our behalf to get us to the places we need to be. But more than just us, we see his work through history and we can take assurance that his promises are true and his victory in us is assured.

Prayer: God, I believe that before there was a world, You existed. I trust that even now You sustain our world with Your Word of grace. I am confident that before the future arrives You are already there preparing it for us. Help me in those moments when I am not so confident, to remember my faith, and to keep on trusting You. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.
 


Hebrews 11:1: Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Commentary: While the road ahead of us may be clouded with questions and concerns, we can look back and see the many ways God has acted on our behalf to get us to the places we need to be. But more than just us, we see his work through history and we can take assurance that his promises are true and his victory in us is assured.

Prayer: God, I believe that before there was a world, You existed. I trust that even now You sustain our world with Your Word of grace. I am confident that before the future arrives You are already there preparing it for us. Help me in those moments when I am not so confident, to remember my faith, and to keep on trusting You. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.
Amen
 
View attachment 188072

Hebrews 11:1: Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Commentary: While the road ahead of us may be clouded with questions and concerns, we can look back and see the many ways God has acted on our behalf to get us to the places we need to be. But more than just us, we see his work through history and we can take assurance that his promises are true and his victory in us is assured.

Prayer: God, I believe that before there was a world, You existed. I trust that even now You sustain our world with Your Word of grace. I am confident that before the future arrives You are already there preparing it for us. Help me in those moments when I am not so confident, to remember my faith, and to keep on trusting You. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.
Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for the Faith You Have Given me from Your Word to Depend Upon the things in which You Have Spoken in the ways in which You Have Done this! Glory to You Lord Jesus!!!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
To Those Who Have Ears To Hear: Delving a little deeper: While James 2:17 is a beautiful poetic depiction and directive of the essence of true worship, it also exposes those who are given to narcissism and selfishness. The Counsel of Diotrephes (Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees): ⁵Dear...
Replies
0
Views
55
Today I am taking my second attempt to do a road test please Jesus take the wheel and give me strength and faith to pass my test prayers please
Replies
15
Views
120
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over miraculous and GODLY faith. The word states clearly, that he is faithful even when we are not. I claim that. The word says that without faith, we cannot please GOD. I claim that as well. I pray that you stand with me in faith, agreement and prayer...
Replies
10
Views
57
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,016
Messages
16,783,313
Members
648,575
Latest member
Elmiudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom